Lily Nguyen is a Bay Area-based computational designer.
I design and code at Uber, building tools and systems that help a world-class design team do their best work. Previously, I studied computer science at UC Berkeley and engineered products at Chartbeat.
Outside of work, here's a few things I've done:
- I'm an advocate for design tools. I maintain an unofficial package for importing Figma designs into Framer X. I'll also talk your head off about Figma to anyone who's willing to listen.
- I write! In college I used to tech blog, and I crafted a zine with lyrics written by an AI. Now I keep up a newsletter about being lost in young adulthood.
- A while back, I wrote a viral Medium article about white student unions that received international coverage (Washington Post, The Guardian, New York Magazine).
- I shoot film, and sometimes share it on social media.
- I believe in the power of activism, and helped cofound a movement to help people find protests easier.
37.8088° N, 122.2683° W